Beef and Cheddar Chimichangas
- Combine spice mix and oil in a bowl. Add the beef and turn to coat. Combine the onion and coriander in a small bowl.
- Preheat a large chargrill or frying pan over high heat. Add the beef and cook for 3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest. Thinly slice the beef across the grain.
- Place the tortillas on a clean work surface. Spread 1 tablespoon of tomato salsa over one-half of each tortilla. Top each tortilla with the onion mixture, beef and cheddar. Fold the tortillas to enclose the filling.
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with olive oil spray to lightly grease. Place 2 tortillas in the pan and cook for 1 minute each side or until golden. Transfer to a clean work surface. Repeat with the remaining tortillas, reheating and spraying the pan with olive oil spray between batches.
- Meanwhile, heat the puree following packet instructions.
- Cut the chimichangas in half. Divide the puree among serving plates and top with chimicha.