Beef and Cabbage Stew With Dumplings
- Brown the ground beef in a dutch oven, drain.
- Add onions, cabbage, and celery. Cook and stir until light brown.
- Stir in tomatoes, beans, water, and seasonings. Heat to boiling, then reduce heat.
- Prepare dumplings:.
- In a medium bowl, add Bisquick Mix, then stir in milk until a soft dough forms.
- Return stew to a boil and drop the dough by spoonfuls onto the boiling stew and reduce heat.
- Cook uncovered for 10 minutes, then sprinkle with paprika and cover the pot for an additional 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy.