1/1 Photo of Beef and Broccoli With Ramen Noodles
for people who dont think ramen noodles are delicious
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple juice
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 (3 ounce) packages beef-flavor ramen noodles
- 4 cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed and drained
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce (i use soy if i run out of oyster)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1Partially freeze beef and slice into thin strips.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine soy sauce, apple juice and 2 teaspoons cornstarch and stir to blend. ( this becomes your noodle soaking liquid).
- 3Add sliced beef, stir, and set aside.
- 4Discard one of the seasoning packets. ( you only need one).
- 5Break ramen noodles into pieces and place in large bowl, sprinkle with contents of one of the seasoning packets and cover with 4 cups boiling water. Stir and set aside.
- 6Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium high heat.
- 7Add onion and stir fry until crisp tender, 2-4 minutes.
- 8Add broccoli and stir-fry until crisp tender, 3-5 minutes.
- 9Then add beef mixture and stir-fry until beef is cooked.
- 10In a small bowl, combine 1 cup of the noodle soaking liquid, the oyster sauce, and 1 tablespoons cornstarch.
- 11Drain the ramen noodles, discarding remaining soaking liquid.
- 12Add the oyster sauce liquid to the skillet and bring to a boil.
- 13Add the drained ramen noodles.
- 14Cook and stir until the mixture is thickened and heated through.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef and Broccoli With Ramen Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (379 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 575.7
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 32.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 75.9 mg
- Sodium 1207.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 29.7 g