Prep 25 mins
Cook 18 mins
I LOVE this recipe!! I learned it from a friends mother and it's always a big hit whenever I make it, even the kids love it! It's super easy to make and you can even make the mixture the night before (store it in the fridge) if you're pressed for time.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion (chopped)
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen broccoli (thawed and drained)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg (beaten)
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef and onion over medium heat, drain well when it's done.
- While the beef is cooking mix together in a large bowl the thawed broccoli, sour cream, mozzarella cheese,salt and pepper. Then add in the cooked ground beef and onions and mix well.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Unroll dough from one can into a large rectangle and press the seams together.
- Spoon half of the mixture onto the dough lengthwise down the center, leaving about 1/4" open on each end.
- Wrap the longer sides up over the mixture and pinch them together to form a seal on top. Pinch and seal edges too.
- Do the same with the second can of rolls and the other half of mixture.
- Brush the beaten egg over both pieces of dough.
- Bake at 375°F for 18 to 22 minutes, or until golden brown.