I LOVE this recipe!! I learned it from a friends mother and it's always a big hit whenever I make it, even the kids love it! It's super easy to make and you can even make the mixture the night before (store it in the fridge) if you're pressed for time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2In a large skillet, brown the ground beef and onion over medium heat, drain well when it's done.
- 3While the beef is cooking mix together in a large bowl the thawed broccoli, sour cream, mozzarella cheese,salt and pepper. Then add in the cooked ground beef and onions and mix well.
- 4Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Unroll dough from one can into a large rectangle and press the seams together.
- 5Spoon half of the mixture onto the dough lengthwise down the center, leaving about 1/4" open on each end.
- 6Wrap the longer sides up over the mixture and pinch them together to form a seal on top. Pinch and seal edges too.
- 7Do the same with the second can of rolls and the other half of mixture.
- 8Brush the beaten egg over both pieces of dough.
- 9Bake at 375°F for 18 to 22 minutes, or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef and Broccoli Wellington
Serving Size: 1 (381 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 774.9
- Calories from Fat 338
- Total Fat 37.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 217.4 mg
- Sodium 974.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 42.2 g