Recipe by AbsurdBookNerd
Foudn this at budget101.com and posting here for safe keeping.
Top Review by Kzim4
Wow! I wasn't quite sure how much I was going to like this, but I was looking for a recipe that was easy and I had everything on hand for. I made as directed except for leaving out the optional red pepper flakes and making 3 packets of ramen to stretch the recipe to feed 6. The flavor was excellent! It reminded me of YC's Mongollion (a local restaurant). I can't wait to make this again!
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles (beef flavored)
- 2 cups water
- 1 lb steak (cut into strips)
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 2 cups broccoli, cut up
- 1 cup green onion, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)