Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe on the internet and have since made it several times. As it is very basic, add spices of your choice to increase the flavor. I am unsure of the size of the package of McCormick brown gravy mix so I guessed.
- Place the beef and broccoli in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Mix together gravy mix and water.
- Pour mixture over the top of beef and broccoli.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve over cooked egg noodles.
I was pretty impressed with this dish. Just make sure not to overcook it as then everything gets taken over by the broccoli taste. The meat was so tender and good.