Tia Mouse's Note:
Why order from the Chinese place down the road when you can throw this classic "take out" dish together in no time? With this one, you get to control the sodium, sugar and fat, but no one will ever know! Of course we serve this with steamed white rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown steak in oil, in a large skillet over high heat(you may have to do 2 batches) It will not be fully cooked.
- 2Remove meat from pan, then stir in all other ingredients.
- 3Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until sauce thickens (about 2 minutes).
- 4Return steak to the pan and cook through (just 1-3 minutes).
- 5Serve over cooked white rice, if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef and Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.0
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 85.0 mg
- Sodium 385.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 25.5 g