Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Why order from the Chinese place down the road when you can throw this classic "take out" dish together in no time? With this one, you get to control the sodium, sugar and fat, but no one will ever know! Of course we serve this with steamed white rice.
- Brown steak in oil, in a large skillet over high heat(you may have to do 2 batches) It will not be fully cooked.
- Remove meat from pan, then stir in all other ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until sauce thickens (about 2 minutes).
- Return steak to the pan and cook through (just 1-3 minutes).
- Serve over cooked white rice, if desired.