- 350 g sirloin tip steaks
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot (grated)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 3 cups broccoli (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1⁄2 cup carrot (shredded)
- 1⁄4 cup onion (sliced)
- 1⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut beef into 1/2 inch slices.
- Marinade beef in oyster sauce for 3 hours (or overnight).
- Heat oil in a wok until just starting to smoke.
- Stir fry beef for 2 minutes.
- Add ginger, garlic, and vegetables. Stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add water and steam until vegetables are tender crisp.