Recipe by meedeeter
Though I doubt this is how they make it, this tastes just like the beef and broccoli you eat at any Chinese restaurant. Eat with rice, of course.
Top Review by kaec
I was really surprised by how tasty this dish turned out. I used some leftover grilled sirloin and rib eye steaks and added mushrooms and onions. You would never know there was tomato soup in there and the red pepper flakes gave it just enough kick for us. This is an excellent way to use up those leftover grilled steaks! Thanks, I will be making this again.
- 1 lb boneless beef sirloin or 1 lb top round steak, 3/4 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (10 ounce) tomato soup
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 cups broccoli florets
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice beef into very thin strips.
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add beef and stir-fry until browned and juices evaporate.
- Add everything remaining except the broccoli. Heat to a boil. Add broccoli and cook over medium heat until broccoli is tender-crisp, stirring often. Serve.