Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Though I doubt this is how they make it, this tastes just like the beef and broccoli you eat at any Chinese restaurant. Eat with rice, of course.
- 1 lb boneless beef sirloin or 1 lb top round steak, 3/4 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (10 ounce) tomato soup
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- Slice beef into very thin strips.
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add beef and stir-fry until browned and juices evaporate.
- Add everything remaining except the broccoli. Heat to a boil. Add broccoli and cook over medium heat until broccoli is tender-crisp, stirring often. Serve.
I was really surprised by how tasty this dish turned out. I used some leftover grilled sirloin and rib eye steaks and added mushrooms and onions. You would never know there was tomato soup in there and the red pepper flakes gave it just enough kick for us. This is an excellent way to use up those leftover grilled steaks! Thanks, I will be making this again.
This was really pretty good, I added onion to the mix otherwise followed the recipe, thank you for a quick and easy meal!
Excellent! I made this tonight and my hubby LOVED it! The only thing i would do different is make lots more. This will be a recipe i keep and use forever. GREAT STUFF!