William (Uncle Bill) Anatooskin's Note:
This sandwich goes well with most breads, but is best on a nice hamburger bun with sesame seeds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise and horseradish until blended.
- 2Lightly toast the hamburger bun.
- 3Spread half the mayonnaise mixture over each slice of bun.
- 4Cover the bottom slice of bun with spinach.
- 5Top with a 1 slice of meat.
- 6Top with the pear slices.
- 7Top with another 1 more slice of meat.
- 8Now top with 2 slices of brie.
- 9Finally, top with the remaining slice of meat and brie.
- 10Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper.
- 11You may substitute and use salsa of your choice instead of mayonnaise.
- 12You may also substitute and use an apple instead of a pear.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef and Brie Triple Layer Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 454.0
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 67.9 mg
- Sodium 484.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 15.2 g
- Protein 27.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: