Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This sandwich goes well with most breads, but is best on a nice hamburger bun with sesame seeds.
Make and share this Beef and Brie Triple Layer Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise and horseradish until blended.
- Lightly toast the hamburger bun.
- Spread half the mayonnaise mixture over each slice of bun.
- Cover the bottom slice of bun with spinach.
- Top with a 1 slice of meat.
- Top with the pear slices.
- Top with another 1 more slice of meat.
- Now top with 2 slices of brie.
- Finally, top with the remaining slice of meat and brie.
- Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper.
- You may substitute and use salsa of your choice instead of mayonnaise.
- You may also substitute and use an apple instead of a pear.