Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This sandwich goes well with most breads, but is best on a nice hamburger bun with sesame seeds.
Make and share this Beef and Brie Triple Layer Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise and horseradish until blended.
- Lightly toast the hamburger bun.
- Spread half the mayonnaise mixture over each slice of bun.
- Cover the bottom slice of bun with spinach.
- Top with a 1 slice of meat.
- Top with the pear slices.
- Top with another 1 more slice of meat.
- Now top with 2 slices of brie.
- Finally, top with the remaining slice of meat and brie.
- Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper.
- You may substitute and use salsa of your choice instead of mayonnaise.
- You may also substitute and use an apple instead of a pear.
This is a fantastic sandwich! I have made it four times in two weeks...I mixed a clove of garlic in with the horseradish and mayo. The only change that I have stuck with is to assemble the sandwich then put it into the oven to warm it and melt the cheese. I have also tried a sliced granny smith apple in place of the pear - which is fantastic! YUM! Thanks, Michelle
Yummy sandwich! I forgot to toast the bread (used a mini french roll) and didn't have spinach, but the pear-brie-horseradish-beef was a delicious combo. I actually just spread the mayo and horseradish together right on the bread instead of using a separate bowl. Thanks for this creative tasty recipe!
Very yummy! I did make a few changes. First, I used an Italian bread loaf, 1 lb deli roast beef, Kraft horseradish sauce (no mayo needed), 1 whole pear, and no spinach. I spread the sauce on the bread, toped with the beef and then the pear and topped with the cheese. I then stuck it under the broiler until melted. These flavors work wonderfully together, I really loved this. Wonderful with a glass of wine and I used the spinach for a side salad. This would also be a good crostini topper for a party or snack. Thanks for posting.