1/3 Photos of Beef and Bok Choy
This is out of my Asian cookbook...you can substitute baby bok choy if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash the bok choy and drain it. Cut the leaves into thin strips.
- 2Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a frying pan or wok; add the garlic and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- 3Heat the remaining oil; add the meat in small batches and stir-fry for 3 minutes over high heat until the meat has browned but is not cooked through. Remove the meat from the pan.
- 4Stir-fry the bok choy for 30 seconds or until it is just wilted.
- 5Add the meat, soy sauce and sherry.
- 6Sir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until the meat is tender.
- 7Add the basil and sesame oil and toss well.
- 8Serve immediately.
- 9Garnish with strips of red pepper, if desired.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef and Bok Choy
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.2
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 42.6 mg
- Sodium 607.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 14.5 g