Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Beef and Blue Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 tablespoon blue cheese dressing
- 2 romaine lettuce leaves
- 6 slices deli fresh shaved slow roasted roast beef
- Spread 1 of the bread slices with dressing.
- Top with lettuce and meat; cover with remainind bread slice.
- KITCHEN TIPS:.
- Substitute: Prepare as directed, using your favorite lettuce greens and/or light blue cheese dressing.
- Special Extra: Toast the bread slices before using.