This is a favourite Chinese dish I grew up with. Enjoy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the peanut oil in a wok or large frying pan.
- 2Combine beef and garlic, stir fry in batches, until beef is browned.
- 3Remove from the wok and set aside.
- 4Stir fry onion and celery.
- 5Blend cornflour, black bean sauce and teriyaki sauce in a small bowl.
- 6Return beef to wok and add blended cornflour mixture.
- 7Stir until mixture boils and thickens slightly.
- 8Serve with steamed rice.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef and Black Bean Sauce Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.4
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 73.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black bean sauce