Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Glycemic Index Snacks Serves 4
- 1 (16 ounce) jarblack bean and corn salsa, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked beef, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, snipped
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 8 large lettuce leaves
- 1⁄4 cup salted peanuts, chopped (optional)
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except lettuce and peanuts. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Spoon about 4 tablespoons beef mixture into each lettuce leaf. Top with peanuts. Roll up leaves and serve.