Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 50 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are great in the summer. The salsa (recipe provided) is so refreshing, we usually picnic with these--even the kiddies really enjoy! *please note* prep time includes marinate time!
- Thinly slice the beef round, then cube into 1/4 inch cubes.
- Rinse and drain the black beans.
- Prepare the salsa fresca by blending the remaining ingredients in a food processor.
- Take 1/4 of the salsa fresca and mix it with the cubed meat.
- Take 1/4 of the salsa fresca and mix it with the black beans.
- Allow the meat and beans to marinate for 45 minutes.
- Cook the meat in a skillet over a high heat, until the meat is no longer pink and all the liquid has evaporated.
- Microwave the beans for 1 minute on high, or until hot.
- Serve with warm tortillas.