Recipe by gorillawarfare
A delicious recipe for beef and black bean burgers from relishmag.com. Because of the beans and the lean beef, it's a healthier alternative.
- 236.59 ml canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 340.19 g lean ground beef
- 59.14 ml diced red onion
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 2.46 ml ground cumin
- 1.23 ml dried oregano leaves
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml coarsely ground black pepper
- 4 hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Place drained beans in a large bowl and mash beans with a potato masher. Add beef, onion, chili powder, cumin oregano, salt and pepper; mix to combine.
- Shape into 4 burgers and grill, broil or pan-fry until cooked through.
- Place burgers on buns and serve.