1/1 Photo of Beef and Bean Ranch Bake
A simple one-dish meal that we hope to try soon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can low fat reduced-sodium cream of mushroom soup, healthy variety
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1 (1 lb) package fat-free cheddar cheese, grated
- salt and pepper, to taste
- nonstick cooking spray, non-fat
- 1 (1 lb) package hash brown potatoes, grated
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large skillet, saute beef and onion until done; drain any grease.
- 3Add mushroom soup, beans, and cheese.
- 4Season with salt and pepper, if desired,.
- 5stirring well.
- 6Spray 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- 7Distribute hash browns over bottom of dish and spread meat mixture on top.
- 8Bake uncovered for 25 minutes.
- 9Each Serving Provides:.
- 10304 calories 30.4g protein 25.0g carbohydrate 8.4g fat 4.33g saturated.
- 11fat 40mg cholesterol.
- 12Diabetic Exchanges:
- 13starch, 1 medium fat protein, 2 vegetable, 1 skim milk, 1/2.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef and Bean Ranch Bake
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 521.6
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 57.4 mg
- Sodium 1979.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 38.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low fat reduced-sodium cream of mushroom soup