- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 (20 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook ground been, onion and jalepeno.
- add refried beans, tomato sauce and cumin.
- simmer for 15 minutes.
- microwave tortillas for 15 seconds to soften.
- pour 1/2 cup enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 9x9 pan.
- add filling to tortillas, roll up, place in pan seam side down and cover with remaining sauce.
- to use: thaw overnight, sprinkle with cheese and bake at 350 for 30 to 35 minutes.