quick and tasty freezer enchiladas
Make and share this Beef and Bean OAMC Enchiladas recipe from Food.com.
- Cook ground been, onion and jalepeno.
- add refried beans, tomato sauce and cumin.
- simmer for 15 minutes.
- microwave tortillas for 15 seconds to soften.
- pour 1/2 cup enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 9x9 pan.
- add filling to tortillas, roll up, place in pan seam side down and cover with remaining sauce.
- to use: thaw overnight, sprinkle with cheese and bake at 350 for 30 to 35 minutes.