A very good meal, with 3 kinds of beans, ground beef, and seasonings.
Make and share this Beef and Bean Medley recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 (850.48 g) can pork and beans
- 425.24 g can butter beans, rinsed, and draained
- 425.24 g can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 118.29 ml ketchup
- 118.29 ml packed brown sugar
- 44.37 ml vinegar
- 368.54 g bag corn chips
- 226.79 g packageshredded cheddar cheese
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 1.23 ml oregano
- In a medium size skillet, brown ground beef, and onion, drain and transfer to a 4-5 quart slow cooker.
- Add bacon, and all 4 cans of beans.
- In a medium bowl, combine ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, pepper, and oregeno.
- Add to slow cooker and stir.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- When ready to serve, spoon over corn chips, and sprinkle cheese over top.