Top Review by wajio
Tried this one as last minute desperation dinner option. I added a can of rinsed kidney beans to increase nutrition. The tomato soup adds a surprising depth of flavor. Great hit with the family & will make it again.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can French style green beans
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (13 3/4 ounce) package instant mashed potatoes
- 2 cups shredded cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown beef and drain fat.
- Mix beans, beef, soup, and salt/pepper in Casserole dish.
- Mix potatoes according to their directions.
- Completely cover ingredients with a layer of potatoes.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350°F.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of dish and bake another 10 minutes.