Another family favorite. Inexpensive and easy to make. Serve with corn chips and a green salad and you got yourself a tongue pleaser that will want some more. I got this recipe from my grandmother and have made it my own. Happy cooking :)
My Private Note
small b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup and half refried pinto beans
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package Smucker's No Sugar Added Orange Spread, burrito seasonings
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup of baby bella mushroom, sliced
- 1 cup of shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup of shredded lettuce
- 1 diced tomato
- 3/4 cup light sour cream
- 12 small flour tortillas
- 1in a large frying pan or skillet combine oil and onions. Once the onions start turning golden-brown on the edges add your garlic. Stir frequently till well caramelized. Be careful not to burn.
- 2Transfer the onions and garlic to a small bowl and with the same pan cook the ground beef till lightly browned.
- 3Add the onions and garlic to the beef till well browned.
- 4Once the beef has been thoroughly cooked all the way through add your burrito seasonings with the water and baby bella mushrooms. Simmer on low heat for 10-15 minutes stirring occasionally or till mushrooms are at desired tenderness.
- 5Spoon into tortillas and sprinkle with cheese, tomatoes, lettuce and top it off with a tablespoon or two of sour cream. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef and Bean Burritos With Baby Bella Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 520.0
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 75.9 mg
- Sodium 556.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 28.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: