1/1 Photo of Beef and Bean Burritos
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onion in oil until tender.
- 2Add beef and garlic and cook until beef is no longer pink.
- 4Add chili powder, cumin & other seasonings.
- 5Stir in tomato sauce and simmer 5 minutes.
- 6Add refried beans and cook and stir until well blended.
- 7Set aside to cool completely.
- 8Divide meat mixture into 12 portions.
- 9Soften tortillas, according to package instructions, and place a portion of meat on each.
- 10Roll up, burrito style.
- 11These may be frozen as follows.
- 12Place seam side down on a cookie sheet and freeze until frozen.
- 13Wrap each individually and return to freezer.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef and Bean Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (585 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1211.4
- Calories from Fat 395
- Total Fat 43.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 114.5 mg
- Sodium 2193.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 145.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.8 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 55.9 g