Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is another beef and bean burrito that I make. This makes quite alot, and we usually stuff ourselves silly with them.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 tablespoons dried onion
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 16 (6 inch) tortillas
- Brown ground beef in pan with dried onion.
- Drain grease from pan.
- Then add tomato sauce and spices, mixing.
- Add refried beans, and mix together well.
- Serve with whatever taco toppings you like.
These are quite good and quick to make. I just put on tortilla with sour cream, cheese, lettuce. I hope that is correct. I have never made a burrito before. While in Mexican section of my store I saw some cubes of Chipotle and adobe sauce and used part of a cube in recipe. It had marvelous taste. I would definitely make again. It is nice to have a tasty recipe that is quick and easy.