Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I grew up eating these. They are the ultimate comfort food. The blend of spices make them special.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup tomato puree
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 flour tortillas
- Brown ground beef in large skillet. Drain if needed. Add remaining ingredients (except tortillas) and cook together for 10 minutes.
- Wrap filling into tortilla with your choice of cheddar cheese, sour cream, black olives, avocado, and/or salsa.
Delicious! Both my husband and I love these burritos. I use salsa instead of the tomato puree since I always have salsa on hand. The seasonings are perfect! I have made this many times, and I'm sure I will make it many more!
Quick and easy meal. The seasonings are just right. I skipped the beans and added rice since my family doesn't like beans. Garnished with cheese and salsa. Very good.
5 stars all the way! I made these and added green peppers (just to give a bit more nutrition), and used cheddar cheese in the tortillas. I froze them for a quick lunch. They are so so yummy! Thanks!!