Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
This recipe begins in the microwave and ends on the grill.
- 10 slices bacon
- 2 (3/4 lb) top round steaks
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Place bacon in a 12x8x2-inch baking dish; cover with paper towels.
- Microwave at HIGH for 4 to 5 minutes or until bacon is partially cooked. Drain bacon; set aside.
- Place steaks between two sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound to 1/2-inch thickness, using a meat mallet.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder; dash of pepper and 1 tablespoon parsley over each steak.
- Arrange 5 slices of bacon lengthwise over each steak.
- Starting at narrow end, roll up steaks; secure with wooden picks at 1-inch intervals.
- Cut into 1-inch slices.
- Grill, covered, over hot coals for 4 to 5 minutes on each side or to the desired degree of doneness.