Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I thought I would share some of my favorites, These are some that I have to make quite often.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 4 cups cream
- 4 cups potatoes, cooked cubed peeled
- 2 (10 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups carrots, chopped cooked
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- In a large pot, cook beef and onion over medium heat until done drain.
- Add the cream,cheese, potatoes, soup, carrots, salt, pepper and bacon .
- Cook over low heat about 10 minutes stirring occasionally.