Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
From WW Simply Delicious. Serving size: 4 rolls. Per serving: 138 calories, 5 g fat, 50 mg cholesterol, 3 g carb, 1 g fiber, 19 g protein. 3 points
- 16 asparagus spears, trimmed and fibrous stalks peeled
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1⁄2 lb very thinly sliced lean roast beef
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook asparagus in a large pan of boiling salted water for 3-5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Transfer the asparagus to a large bowl of ice water; cool asparagus for 1 minute; drain on layers of paper towels.
- In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise and horseradish together.
- Spread a thin layer over each slice of roast beef.
- Place an asparagus stalk at one end of each beef slice and roll tightly.
- Serve at once or cover and refrigerate to serve within 1 day.
- Bring to room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.