From WW Simply Delicious. Serving size: 4 rolls. Per serving: 138 calories, 5 g fat, 50 mg cholesterol, 3 g carb, 1 g fiber, 19 g protein. 3 points
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook asparagus in a large pan of boiling salted water for 3-5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 2Transfer the asparagus to a large bowl of ice water; cool asparagus for 1 minute; drain on layers of paper towels.
- 3In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise and horseradish together.
- 4Spread a thin layer over each slice of roast beef.
- 5Place an asparagus stalk at one end of each beef slice and roll tightly.
- 6Serve at once or cover and refrigerate to serve within 1 day.
- 7Bring to room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef and Asparagus Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 14.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lean roast beef