This looks so nice on a platter, decorated with cherriy tomatoes of all colours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb center-cut beef tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons coarse cracked black pepper
- kosher salt
- olive oil, for searing
- 20 asparagus spears, blanched until tender
- 1Heat the oil in a large saute pan.
- 2Season the entire beef tender with kosher salt and pepper.
- 3Sear the beef on all sides until very brown.
- 4Meanwhile, make the mayonnaise.
- 5In a small bowl combine the horseradish, mayonnaise, and chives.
- 6Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- 7Remove the meat from the pan and allow to cool completely.
- 8Using a very sharp knife, slice the beef into 10 thin slices.
- 9Season with salt and pepper.
- 10Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise on one side of the beef and lay 2 spears of asparagus in the center of each piece of beef.
- 11Roll the beef up over the asparagus.
- 12Arrange on a platter and drizzle with additional mayonnaise.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef and Asparagus Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (911 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.0
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 21.0 mg
- Sodium 60.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 6.2 g