Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 mins
Cute thing I found on the Kraft website that I have made.
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) packagejet-puffed miniature marshmallows (6 cups)
- 1 (13 ounce) packagepost Fruity Pebbles cereal (about 8-1/2 cups)
- Line 2-1/2 to 3-qt. bowl with foil, extending foil about 2 inches beyond edge of bowl. Lightly grease foil; set aside.
- Place butter in 4-qt. microwaveable bowl sprayed with cooking spray. Microwave on HIGH 45 sec. or until butter is melted.
- Add marshmallows; stir to coat. Microwave 1-1/2 minute or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 45 sec. Microwave an additional 4 min., stirring after 2 minute Add cereal; mix well.
- Place cereal mixture in foil-lined bowl; press firmly onto bottom and up side of bowl to form thick shell. Let stand in cool dry place at least 4 hours or overnight until firm.
- Remove cereal shell from bowl, using foil handles. Carefully peel off foil. Fill shell as desired.
These were so much fun to make and very flavorful. I see the ads for these recipes all the time using Fruity Pebbles and my kids are always wanting me to make them. Thank you for a fun time.