Recipe by BEDhead
80 calories total - don't go by the nutritional information this site calculates - they match the ingredients as they choose and they're not always correct! The web site edits the caramel syrup to be sundae syrup and IT'S NOT! It's fat free, sugar free, zero calorie drink mix syrup.
- 1⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute, original
- 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon davinci sugar-free caramel topping
- 1 slice diet whole wheat bread (40 cal)
- 2 tablespoons walden farms zero calorie sugar-free maple syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat non-stick skillet to medium heat.
- Mix Egg Beaters, Splenda, cinnamon & caramel syrup in shallow dish (just large enough to hold bread slice). Add bread and turn to coat.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and add coated bread to pan. Cook, turning once, until both sides are golden brown and toast is "puffy."
- If insides are not done to your likeness, microwave for 30 seconds. Serve with pancake syrup.