Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
Extra-toxic way to use up excess ham. Not as hot as it sounds but pretty zippy. I spread it on melba toast as a snack.
- 2 cups ham, chunked up (give-or-take,use what you have)
- 1 habanero pepper, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (I used garlic flavored)
- 4 -8 tablespoons light sour cream, to taste
- 1 -2 tablespoon wasabi, prepared, to taste
- 3 tablespoons onions, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
- Put ham into food processor,pulse a few times.
- Dice the onion and chile peppers(separately).Place a sheet of parchment on the board to avoid flavoring the wood and to assist clean-up.
- Add the habanero to the ham and pulse until fine.
- Add mayo,wasabi,and 4 tbsp of sour cream and pulse, adding sour cream by the spoonful until texture is to your liking.
- Plop into a bowl and STIR in the onion and jalapeno so as to have some 'crunch'.
- Adjust seasonings until you are happy.