Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are a favortite appetizer at the Dorn family table.
- 8 large hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1⁄4 cup tartar sauce
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out yolks; place in small bowl.
- Add tartar sauce, mustard and Tabasco; mash with fork.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon mixture into egg white halves, dividing equally.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Can be made 6 hours ahead.
- Cover; chill.
Very good and very easy! Everyone really liked these! Thanks