Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a new twist on an old favorite!
- 1⁄3 cup cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard (may use hot mustard)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 2 cups chopped fresh broccoli or 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 chopped jalapeno pepper
- 3 hot freshly baked potatoes, halved
- black pepper
- Steam (about 10 mins.) and drain broccoli.
- Bake potatoes in the microwave (about 7-8 mins.) while broccoli is cooking.
- Mix cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, mustard, and horseradish until smooth.
- Stir in the broccoli and Jalapeno.
- Break up the potato interiors with a fork, but do not break up the peel skins.
- Top each potato half with a pat of butter, or margarine, then the broccoli-cheese mix and sprinkle with paprika and black pepper.
- Add salt to taste.
- Serve the peels hot.
Hot pepper, horseradish!!! Wow! Does this recipe pop! I really liked it a lot. These were a great hit at our supper table!! Thanks for posting.