1 hr 55 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This is a really good egg casserole, it's simple, easy and taste great. I found this recipe in the "Country Inn and Bed & Breakfast Cookbook".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown sausage and drain.
- 2Beat the eggs with milk, salt, and mustard.
- 3Layer bread cubes in the bottom of a buttered 9 by 13-inch casserole dish.
- 4Crumble the sausage over the bread and top with cheese.
- 5Pour the egg mixture over all.
- 6Refrigerate overnight.
- 7Bake in 350 degree oven for 30-40 minutes.
- 8When using a glass casserole, bake in 325 degree oven for 45-60 minutes.
- 9Note: it could just be my oven, but when i bake this, it takes about 90 minutes in a glass casserole dish, and i need to cover casserole with foil for the last 30 of those minutes; so it doesn't burn.
- 10This is really good with a little bit of maple syrup on top.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bed and Breakfast Sausage & Egg Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 702.1
- Calories from Fat 490
- Total Fat 54.5 g
- Saturated Fat 22.2 g
- Cholesterol 429.7 mg
- Sodium 2039.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 35.2 g