Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe comes from my "No Time to Cook" cookbook. Now you have to understand, these ingredients are some of my favorites. It is really hard to wait overnight for them to chill. I have not included chilling overnight in the time estimation. If you try these, I hope you enjoy!
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 loaf white bread, sliced, crusts trimmed
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter, to be melted the next day
- 1 cup sugar, for the next day
- 1 -2 tablespoon cinnamon, for the next day
- Cream together cream cheese, mayonnaise and enough milk to make spreading consistency.
- Spread onto the slices of bread.
- Roll each slice as a small jelly roll.
- Place seam side down on a baking sheet.
- Chill overnight.
- The next day, preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon together.
- Brush rolls with melted margarine/butter.
- Coat with sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Slice each roll into quarters and place onto baking sheet.
- Bake at 325 degrees for approximately 15 minutes. Broil for several seconds or until bubbly.
I made this for PAC Spring 2007...it was wonderful. Super easy to make.Great way to start my day. Thank you for another wonderful recipe