1/1 Photo of Bed and Breakfast Buckwheat Waffles
I purchased some buckwheat out of curiosity, and then realized I had no recipes, so the hunt began and this is by far my favorite use for buckwheat! Very light.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat waffle iron.
- 2Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3Beat eggs, buttermilk, and butter till well combined.
- 4Add to the dry ingredients just till blended.
- 5Cook in a pan sprayed waffle iron till crisp and brown.
- 6Serve w/ warm maple syrup and fresh strawberries.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bed and Breakfast Buckwheat Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (1711 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3840.5
- Calories from Fat 2038
- Total Fat 226.5 g
- Saturated Fat 131.5 g
- Cholesterol 1633.4 mg
- Sodium 8508.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 362.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 23.1 g
- Sugars 91.9 g
- Protein 106.0 g