Mrs. Dillon's Note:
I love this recipe, it's delicious, pretty much everyone enjoys it, good for family get togethers, pot lucks, etc. I got the recipe several years ago from an old friend.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g hamburger
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of celery soup
- 473.18 ml shredded cheddar cheese (cheddar or Mozzerella goes best)
- 907.18 g package frozen tater tots (no you won't use the whole bag, but just a small bag won't be enough)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 deg.
- 2Fry hamburger until completely done (chop up in small chunks).
- 3In small bowl mix cream of mushroom and cream of celery. mix until well blended.
- 4In large casserole dish, combine hamburger and cream mix. spread so it covers the bottom.
- 5Sprinkle shredded cheese over top. ( use the whole bag for best taste).
- 6Place Tater tots on top. ( make sure the casserole is covered with tater tots).
- 7Place in oven until golden brown.
- 8Cool for about 20 minute.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Becky's Tater Tot Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (375 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 922.1
- Calories from Fat 483
- Total Fat 53.7 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 84.4 mg
- Sodium 2081.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 31.9 g