Recipe by Mrs. Dillon
I love this recipe, it's delicious, pretty much everyone enjoys it, good for family get togethers, pot lucks, etc. I got the recipe several years ago from an old friend.
Top Review by tickledsassy
Have loved this my whole life. This version makes a very creamy, cheesy meat layer. I cooked in 11x7 inch casserole. Took 35 minutes to get bubbly and the potatoes browned. So happy.
- 453.59 g hamburger
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of celery soup
- 473.18 ml shredded cheddar cheese (cheddar or Mozzerella goes best)
- 907.18 g package frozen tater tots (no you won't use the whole bag, but just a small bag won't be enough)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 deg.
- Fry hamburger until completely done (chop up in small chunks).
- In small bowl mix cream of mushroom and cream of celery. mix until well blended.
- In large casserole dish, combine hamburger and cream mix. spread so it covers the bottom.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over top. ( use the whole bag for best taste).
- Place Tater tots on top. ( make sure the casserole is covered with tater tots).
- Place in oven until golden brown.
- Cool for about 20 minute.