Recipe by Connie Lea
Yummy recipe I got from a friend at work. She had brought it for a treat for all of us in the farm department at Christmas time. No food lasts long in the farm department, but this was gone in a flash.
Top Review by rosie316
I made this popcorn snack this afternoon to take to the neighbors cook-out / bon-fire this evening. It was quite easy to put together and the flavor was great! I made as directed, except I did the same as another reviewer and used white chocolate since I couldn't find almond bark in our local grocery store. Everyone at the cook-out enjoyed these. I will definitely be making this again (especially at the holidays). Thanks for posting. (Made for PAC 2014)
- 14 cups popped corn
- 3 cups cereal (I use Rice Krispies)
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 1 lb almond bark
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix popped corn, Rice Krispies and salted peanuts in a bowl.
- Melt almond bark in the microwave - be careful not to burn.
- Stir peanut butter into melted almond bark.
- Spread on a sheet of wax paper.
- After mixture cools and hardens , break up and store in covered container.