Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
I always make this for Jenny's survival package at exam time. She does not like for me to vary from this one! It makes a great homemade gift for Christmas
- 24 ounces almond bark or 1 lb white chocolate
- 6 cups Corn Chex or 6 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 2 cups pretzels
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 12 ounces red and green M&M's plain chocolate candy
- Melt white chocolate in microwave according to package directions.
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Mix until everyting is coated.
- Spread on wax paper to set.
- Break into pieces and store in an air-tight container.