Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
My friend Becky would make this for my son when he would stay over night at her house. He would help her make them.
- 118.29 ml peanut butter
- 78.07 ml raisins
- 4 English muffins, split and toasted
- 1 red apple, cored and sliced
- 59.14 ml packed brown sugar
- 29.58 ml margarine
- 1.23 ml ground cinnamon
- Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter onto each English muffin half.
- Top each one with a few apple slices and raisin.
- In the microwave, melt together the brown sugar, margarine and cinnamon, stirring frequently until smooth.
- Drizzle the cinnamon mixture over apple slices.
Quick and easy. Delicious topping for a english muffin. Will make again. Thanks Julie Leo. Bullwinkle.
It's great, Becky! I found the cinnamon mixture to be too thick to drizzle so I thinned it with hot water. It also makes an excellent after school snack. Thanks!
A quick, easy and yummy breakfast, lunch or snack. :) I didn't have any apples on hand, and used slices of pear instead. I love the blend of the fruit and peanut butter on the crispy toasted muffin. The drizzle of cinnamon syrup (which I made with butter instead of margarine) was a pretty finish.