- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
- 4 English muffins, split and toasted
- 1 red apple, cored and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter onto each English muffin half.
- Top each one with a few apple slices and raisin.
- In the microwave, melt together the brown sugar, margarine and cinnamon, stirring frequently until smooth.
- Drizzle the cinnamon mixture over apple slices.