Recipe by beckoned
This is something I tend to eat when I'm feeling down. It's not remotely healthy, but when you're looking for comfort, does that really matter?
- 2 medium potatoes (more or less, depending on how much you want)
- 1 -2 egg
- shredded cheese
- margarine or butter
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cube or dice potatoes.
- Boil in water until tender.
- Drain and put in large bowl.
- Top with a dollop of margarine or butter and plenty of grated cheese.
- Fry or poach egg(s) until the white is set but yolk is still runny.
- Put on top of topped potatoes.
- Break egg yolks, and mix through.