Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Kahula, ice cream, vodka...yum! I know I got this out of a cookbook that was put out by a steak company. This was in the dessert section but since it has some alcohol I would put it in the "adult" beverage section. It is like an alcoholic milk shake! When I'm not watching my weight, I will indulge!
- 1⁄2 cup coffee ice cream (or 1 large scoop)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Kahlua
- 1⁄8 cup half-and-half
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon chocolate, shaved
- Combine ice cream, kahula, vodka and half and half in a blender.
- Mix until the consistency of a milk shake.
- Add more half and half if necessary.
- Pour into frozen glasses and top with whipped cream and shaved chocolate.