Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
From allrecipes.com, by Becca Hancock. "Taco soup. It's really easy, cheap and delicious. Great for last minute dinner decisions! Serve with tortilla chips and shredded cheddar cheese on top, if desired."
- 1 lb 85% lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cups tomato juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 0.5 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- In a large pot over medium high heat, combine the ground beef and the onions.
- Saute for about 5 minutes or until onions are tender.
- Add the tomato juice, corn, beans, tomato sauce and taco seasoning.
- Stir well
- Heat throughout, but do not boil.
This is so quick, easy & delicious. In the cooler months, this is a weekly dinner