1/1 Photo of Becca's Balsamic Grilled Chicken
Bert's Kitchen Witch's Note:
This recipe is one that I learned from a friend of mine. I think it's a tasty way to do chicken on the BBQ Grill. (Time to make does not include marinating time of 2-4 hours.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pierce the chicken breasts all over with a fork.
- 2Pour the oil and vinegar into a large plastic zip-top bag.
- 3Add in the brown sugar, the black pepper, the smashed garlic, the onion slices, and the sprigs of rosemary and thyme.
- 4Seal bag, and "knead around" to mix well.
- 5Put the chicken breasts into the bag with the marinade; reseal bag and knead it around to coat all the surfaces of the chicken. Place the bag into the refrigerator for 2-4 hours. (Occasionally knead bag).
- 6When you have your coals ready on your BBQ grill, take out the sprigs of rosemary, and thyme and lay them directly on the top of the coals. Place chicken on an oiled grill rack over the heat. Grill 5-8 minutes per side, or until chicken is done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Becca's Balsamic Grilled Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.1
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 92.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 30.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: