1 hr 5 mins
Susan Lee's Note:
This is the most beautiful lasagna ever! The layers of zucchini, carrots and spinach make a dish that is delicious and a delight to the eye. Perfect for a luncheon. It tastes as good as it looks!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute zucchini and carrots separately in 1/2 TB oil each under tender-crisp.
- 2Combine eggs and parmesan.
- 3Place each veggie in a bowl.
- 4Add 1/3 of egg-cheese mixture to each veggie.
- 5Spoon 2/3 cup sauce into 9 inch squre baking dish.
- 6Place half of noodles over sauce.
- 7Spread spinach over noodles.
- 8Top with 1/3 of Provolone cheese, carrots, 2/3 c sauce, another 1/3 of Provolone and zucchini.
- 9Top with remaining noodles, then sauce.
- 10Cover tightly with foil.
- 11Bake at 350* for 30 minutes.
- 12Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining Provolone.
- 13Bake 10 minutes more, uncovered.
- 14Let rest 10 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beautiful Vegetable Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.6
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 97.6 mg
- Sodium 825.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 20.8 g