Recipe by GingerlyJ
These look so elegant that they are popular for weddings or any former occasion. But really they are very simple.
- 2 (17 1/3 ounce) packages puff pastry, thawed
- 48 ounces salmon fillets
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 cups shredded cucumbers
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- On a lightly floured surface roll each pastry sheet into a 12 by 10 inch Rectangles.
- Put a salmon filet in the center of each pastry.
- Beat together egg and water.
- lightly brush over pastry edges.
- Bring opposite corners of pastry over each filet pinching seams to seal slightly.
- brush with remaining egg mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix everything else in a bowl and serve with Bundles.