Recipe by Jenny Grindele
Serve with coffee or milk. Great for providing nourishment to busy moms, dads & school kids.
- 1⁄4 cup softened butter
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, loosely packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg white
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup raisins or 1⁄2 cup dates, cut up
- 2 large shredded carrots
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease 12 cup muffin pan.
- Beat butter& sugar in large bowl on medium speed, scraping bowl often, for about 2 minutes.
- Add eggs& sour cream while beating.
- Beat another 2 minutes.
- Stir in by hand the coconut, carrots& raisins.
- Stir dry ingedients together on waxed paper.
- Stir dry ingredients into sour cream mixture just until moistened.
- Pour in muffin pan& bake 20-25 minutes till golden.