Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Food always tastes better when it looks good! This garlic bread is so yummy, and it's really pretty. People are always impressed when I serve it. The paprika is more for looks than anything...the flavor is really subtle.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 loaf French bread, sliced 3/4-inch thick
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the margarine, parmesan, and garlic powder in a small bowl.
- Spread the mixture over the bread slices.
- Place the bread slices on a cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle a little parsley over all of the pieces. Sprinkle one dash of paprika onto the center of each piece.
- Bake in the oven for a few minutes, until bubbly.
Super Easy and goes great with a nice plate of Spaghetti